Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I am Receiving Flak from a Phony

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

There is a character out there presenting himself as an anti-Zionist, who is attacking my reputation as a scholar. He manufactures things to argue against, which he attributes to me, but which I never said. I asked him the following questions, which he read, but did not answer:

"Were you a Cabalistic Jew who converted to Islam?"

"Have you worked with other converts to Islam in the areas of banking?"

How many anti-Zionists would hesitate to answer these straightforward questions?

This man takes issue with my arguments that the Rothschilds ever would be King of the Jews, but he does so by misrepresenting what I have said, and ignoring the voluminous evidence I and others have presented. Instead of celebrating the success of my anti-Zionist work, he raises straw men of his manufacture to knock down in order to attack instead of help.