Monday, August 20, 2007

An Advisory to the Armenian Community

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

There is a group of embarrassing phonies who are attempting to steal my thunder on the issue of The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians (as they have done on many other issues I have covered). This same group has attempted to incite violence against me, and has attempted to defame me with lies and innuendo. Note that they repeat things I have said in my book, and on television and radio, virtually verbatim, but do not mention my name, though they are demonstrably aware of my work. This group attacked me right when my work on the Armenian genocide received broad attention, and they viciously attacked me just as I was preparing my lecture to the Armenian community in Glendale, California—a lecture which was well received despite the efforts of this group to defame me.

Normally, I would ignore these provocateurs, but I feel obliged to the Armenians to let them know that this group has been exposed on CNN and is likely to embarrass you.