Monday, September 10, 2007

I Love the Armenian People!

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

At this time when one smear monger has taken it upon himself to attack me for no reason other than that I dare to tell truths he cannot contest, but does not want known, the Armenian community has sent me many kind letters of support. I thank all of you, and assure you that there is no need to apologize for the actions of this one man. My many contacts with Armenians have been exceptionally positive. I will quote from but one letter which included the following statement which was submitted to "Blogian's" blog,

"Dear Mr. Blogian (Magakhian?),

In your post Anti-Semitism, Zionism and the Armenian Genocide (for unknown reasons posted under the headline Denial and Armenian Genocide) you baselessly accused Christopher J. Bjerkness in anti-Semitism. Moreover you accused majority of Glendale Armenian community in "idiotism". Are you sure that Rev. Bedros Hajian is anti-Semite? And great John Kirakosian ?

I would like to inform you that Christopher J. Bjerknes is from famous family of European scientists-aristocrats (see Wikipedia) and to talk with him in a language you choose is inadmissible. We, Armenians, must be grateful to Christopher for his titanic efforts to help Armenian cause, establish new facts and vision, and at least do not hinder his work by light-minded remarks and insults.

Christopher J. Bjerknes's thorough investigation Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians deserves intent attention of Armenian people, and decent Turks and Jews.


Rudolf Muradian"

I post this message only so that those who have not yet had the good fortune of knowing Armenians, do not judge them by "Blogian", but rather by their general faithfulness to fairness and truth. I have observed that Armenians in general uphold the highest standards of civil discourse and honorable behavior.