Monday, November 26, 2007

I Nominate Abe Foxman to Play the Role of Talaat Pasha

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

I have been urging the Armenian community to produce a video documentary and major films depicting the Armenian Genocide in all its horror. On 2 August 2006, I urged Mel Gibson to make a movie exposing the Frankist crypto-Jews and their genocides. I think this entitles me to make a few suggestions for the cast. I nominate Abe Foxman to play the role of Talaat Pasha. Sacha Baron Cohen could play the role of Djavid Bey. Isaac Mizrahi could play Ataturk.

In the News:

Gibson urged to reject film with Armenian allegations

If Gibson takes on the project, I hope he doesn't forget who it was who was behind the First World War, nor who committed The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians.