Sunday, December 28, 2008

When First I Asked "Muhammad Rafeeq" for His History

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

Despite what he claims today, "Muhammad Rafeeq" began an unprovoked attack on my credibility and my work back in July of 2007, in, among other places, the following webpage on wakeupfromyourslumber.com:

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/2604

I confronted the sophist directly and posed several questions directly to him, which he would not answer, and note that he was not at all curious as to why I would ask such questions:

"Muhammad-Rafeeq

Muhammad-Rafeeq has misrepresented my work, and the history of Cabalistic Judaism. The Zohar did not arise in a vacuum. It is a product of Judaism and the racism expressed in the Cabalah is a refinement of the racism expressed in the Hebrew Bible and the fabricated "oral tradition". The messianic beliefs of Cabalah, especially the Lurianic Cabalah, are the product of Torah and the oral tradition, and did not arise in a vacuum.

How could Muhammad-Rafeeq have missed my many statements in my written work and in my interviews, where I raise the issues of Jewish Dualism and the Shabbataian betrayal of fellow Jews and pursuit of evil, i.e. their attacks on Torah and pretense of heresy through conversion? Is he so ignorant (surely he is not) as to fail to realize the meaning of my statements? Why does he falsely accuse me of not knowing the concept of "redemption through sin", i. e. the rejection of Torah, by Shabbataians? It is one of my primary themes, and yet Muhammad-Rafeeq raises a straw man from nowhere with which to attack me.

A few questions for Muhammad-Rafeeq:

Were you a Cabalistic Jew who converted to Islam?

Have you worked with other converts to Islam in the areas of banking?

Was the Balfour Declaration made out to Rothschild, or Hoenig?

Did the Rothschilds seek to become King of the Jews in Jerusalem?

What are the religious implications of a Jew becoming King of the Jews, and ruling the Jews from Jerusalem?

Were the Lubavitchers anti-Zionist before the formation of Israel?

Were the Rothschilds Zionists before the formation of Israel?

Why did you suddenly appear on The French Connection when I began to expose the Frankists?

Do you think Ashkenazim are false Jews and Sephardim are true Jews?

I have more questions for Muhammad-Rafeeq, but I will first await the answer to these.

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

Christopher Jon... | Wed, 2007-07-25 03:19

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Muhammad-Rafeeq

Your pretentious lectures, in which you hide from each and every issue I raise, and in which you invite me to join you in your asinine and juvenile games, are as phony as everything else about you. Instead of again misrepresenting what I have said in order to introduce more of your straw men, why don't you admit that you were wrong? It seems childish and irrational of you to hide from your mistakes by making silly, condescending and didactic commentary on what I haven't said. If you cannot express yourself in a clear fashion, that is your deficiency, not that of the reader.

Are you, like Shabbatai Zevi, a Cabalistic Jew who converted to Islam? Do you, like the Doenmeh, attempt to lead Moslems in such areas as banking and finance? Have you worked with other converts to Islam in these fields?

Are you an apologist for the Rothschilds? Are you attempting to steal my thunder for exposing the Frankists and Doenmeh? Why are you not celebrating the fact that my work exposing the Jewish genocide of Armenian Christians is receiving a great deal of attention? Why are you instead attacking me and my reputation as a scholar?

I am still awaiting the answers to the following questions from this man who has attacked me without cause based on falsehoods of his manufacture:

A few questions for Muhammad-Rafeeq:

Were you a Cabalistic Jew who converted to Islam?

Have you worked with other converts to Islam in the areas of banking?

Was the Balfour Declaration made out to Rothschild, or Hoenig?

Did the Rothschilds seek to become King of the Jews in Jerusalem?

What are the religious implications of a Jew becoming King of the Jews, and ruling the Jews from Jerusalem?

Were the Lubavitchers anti-Zionist before the formation of Israel?

Were the Rothschilds Zionists before the formation of Israel?

Why did you suddenly appear on The French Connection when I began to expose the Frankists?

Do you think Ashkenazim are false Jews and Sephardim are true Jews?

Christopher Jon... | Wed, 2007-07-25 06:25"