Friday, May 22, 2009

RE: Curt Maynard. . . What?

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

Someone named "Curt Maynard" has written some strange accusations against me. In his blog,

"Mike Delaney of Prothink Denounces Ernst Zundel and Kevin Macdonald; Shills For Eric Hufschmidt"

in the comments section, Maynard writes, inter alia,

"Christopher Bjerknes had a [vulgarity deleted] for me about 18 months ago, gave me a lot of [vulgarity deleted] for supporting Ron Paul and a monetary standard based on precious metals."

Maynard continues to misinform his readers with incorrect information about my ancestry. In fact, my mother's father, who died long before I was born, was at least half Jewish. My mother died when I was 8 years old. On the basis of the fact that there is Jewish blood in my veins, and despite the fact that I have done more to oppose World Jewry than he is capable of doing, Maynard distrusts me. I have much more scientific reasons for distrusting him, based on his claims which are odd and inaccurate.

When did I ever criticize Curt Maynard? I don't ever remember uttering the man's name, let alone criticizing him. Has Maynard written to me anonymously and elicited a response from me in that manner? I do recall some anonymous psychotic rants from an obvious lunatic to which I responded, but have not a clue as to who wrote them.

I have never asked Curt Maynard for his opinion nor for his trust and have no use for either. He is speaking out against Eric Hufschmid and Daryl Bradford Smith, as I have long done. We both oppose their false dialectic. But I must ask myself, why is Mr. Maynard acting like they act? Does he wish to add new episodes to the soaps operas of his fellow drama queens and spread them across the internet by attacking people who have never attacked him?