Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Heads Up on Internet Versions of Woolfolk's "Red Dragon"

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

Back on 30 September 2007, I linked to an online version of L. B. Woolfolk's Great Red Dragon, or London Money Power: The Foreign Money Power in the United States in the following blog:

A Good Book on How the Rothschilds Subvert the Best Interests of Humanity, September 30, 2007

with the following link:

L. B. Woolfolk, Great Red Dragon, or London Money Power: The Foreign Money Power in the United States, George E. Stevens, Cincinnati, (1890).

A couple of days after I posted this blog and added the book to the books page of my website, a mindless parrot who follows me around echoing my work added a copy of the book to his website, which after mine had incorporated a books page that largely mirrored mine and which would sometimes subsequently add the books I added or mentioned on my blog. So much the better, for it is an important set of books!

However, a problem arises in that the version of Woolfolk's book to which I linked, and which was copied by my faithless parrot, is an incomplete version of the book. I have the full book, and can therefore state that the part which is missing is a very important part of the work. I want to let people know this and encourage someone with the time, which I do not have at the moment, to scan this missing part of the book and make it available to all. The book is in the public domain.

Eventually, if no one has the means or desire to do this, I will do it myself, but it may be quite some before I am able to do so.

A pdf of the much abbreviated versions appears here:

L. B. Woolfolk, Great Red Dragon, or London Money Power: The Foreign Money Power in the United States, George E. Stevens, Cincinnati, (1890);

I would also like to add that I recall that there was a redacted version of one of Benjamin Freedman's speeches on the web for years before the parrot reposted it. He also posted a full version, but I suggested to him that the redacted version was easier to sit through and contained the most vital information. Freedman's most substantive contribution by far was to expose to the broad public the quid prod quo deal between the Zionist Jews and the British Government by means of which the Jews brought America into the First World War on the side of the British at a time when the Jews pulled Russia out of the war, hurting the British, in exchange for the Balfour Declaration.

Freedman explained quite well the "Mrs. Peck" scandal which the Jews used to blackmail President Wilson. On other issues, Freedman's work is less reliable and he appeared on the scene to lay the groundwork for McCarthy and Roy Cohn to force the Jews out of International Communism and into Zionism just as the Jewish State was created out of terrorism and political corruption. At the same time, Joseph Stalin also helped the Jews to motivate Jews to abandon Communism in favor of Zionism.

I wonder if my insights on these issues will now crudely and cruelly cackle through the hooked beak of my parrot as if his own?