Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jewish Apologists Daryl Bradford Smith & "Ognir" Demonstrate Their Ignorance, Smearmongering and Hypocrisy, While Covering Up for the Jews and Judaism

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

Parrot Daryl Bradford Smith has again attacked me with falsehoods, falsely claiming that I do not cover "ancillary stories" that are a part of what he calls the Zionist conspiracy. Smith makes this claim while parroting many of the ancillary stories I taught him, and which I exposed before him to his audience and elsewhere. Smith's clone "Ognir" attacks me by bringing up Judenfrei's smear campaign against me, which I have systematically refuted. As is typical of Jewish apologists and as is typical of smearmongers, "Ognir" recklessly smears without addressing any of the substantive issues raised. He is not out to accomplish anything productive, he is out to destroy with falsehoods and innuendo. He is a classic smearmonger.

Phonies Smith and "Ognir" claim that Judaism has nothing to with Zionism as they admit that they have no understanding as to why the Jews of Israel cut down the Palestinians' trees. The Jews of Israel cut down the Palestinians' trees because their Jewish god, the Devil, has commanded them to do so in the Jewish Torah.

Exodus 34:13, states,

"But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:"

Deuteronomy 7:5, states,

"But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire."

Deuteronomy 12:3, states,

"And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place."

There is little wonder why Smith and clone attack me with lies, but never address the substantive issues I raise. The reason is that I expose the Jewish core of Zionism and the worms cannot bear the light I shine on them. Smith and "Ognir" do not even address, let alone attempt to refute, my arguments that the false flag attacks of 9/11/2001 were a Jewish religious exercise, but instead ask me to repeat the dead horse whipping they have copied from actual researchers who have looked into the Zionist personalities behind the 9/11 attacks. Instead of commending me for exposing facts no ones else has exposed, they attack me for not being a parrot like them. They do not want me exposing the Jewish roots of 9/11 found in the Talmud and Cabalah, or in Freemasonry or Christian Identity. Instead they falsely claim that Judaism has nothing to do with Zionism.

Smith and "Ognir" are apologists for the Jewish enemy and for the enemy's foundational beliefs. They do not want to solve the Jewish problem. Instead they buy time for the Jews to fulfil Jewish messianic prophecies while they provoke their audience to ponder who is a "Zionist agent" among those who are actually fighting back against Jewry. They are clowns who distract you by waving their hands and screaming, while they claim that I have not raised the issues they parrot from me after I have raised them and explained them. They do not tell you the Judaic origins of the issues, however, which is odd given that they parrot my work. Why do they leave these fundamental issues unaddressed and why do they endlessly attempt to attack me for explaining to you why the Jews do what the Jews do? It is because Smith and "Ognir" are covering up for the Jews and for Judaism and only seek to confuse you with their personal attacks that never address substantive issues.