Tuesday, June 01, 2010

For 4 Years, I Have Been Warning the Turks that the Jews Would Turn on You in Order to Provoke WWIII

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

On 28 July 2006, I called Daryl Bradford Smith and told him that I would like for him to interview me so that I could expose the central role Turkey played in the Jews' plans to spark WWIII. See my blog of 19 September 2006:

Turks and Kurds September 19, 2006

I repeatedly warned the Turks that the Jews would soon turn on them and were using the PKK and the Kurds, as well as the Greeks, Cypriots and many others to covertly attack Turkey:

It Is Time for Turks and Armenians to Reassess Their Options October 26, 2007

Balkanizing Turkey: Is It Good for the Jews? October 18, 2007

Before the Turkish Government and Turkish press covered the story, I warned that the Jews had plotted a coup d'etat:

The Doenmeh Crypto-Jews Threaten Coup to Defend Their Grip on Turkey April 28, 2007

The Modern Doenmeh in Turkey February 10, 2009

The alternative media largely ignored this aspect of my work, though I was screaming from the rooftops for people to take notice of what I was saying, heed my warnings and take action to prevent the coming disaster. It was by no means obvious four years ago that Turkey and Israel would become enemies and that this enmity threatened to spark WWIII. I alone predicted it. I alone shouted with all my might for the World take notice and prevent the coming calamity.

Israel has been waging war on Turkey for centuries and finally the Turks are awakening to the fact that they are under attack, but look at how obvious the Jews had to make it! Frankly, I am amazed by the stupidity of the World public and their utter inability to foresee coming events even when I thoroughly describe what is coming and how and why.