Wednesday, June 09, 2010

For 4 Years, I Have Been Warning the World that the PKK Is an Israeli Front Organization that Wages War on Turkey on Behalf of Israel

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

When I heard that the Jews had attacked a Turkish vessel in the Freedom Flotilla, I immediately knew that the Israeli front organization the PKK would hit Turkey and Iran. I warned the Turks in the following blog article:

Watch Out Turkey and Iran, the Mossad Front Known as the "PKK" Is About to Move Against You! June 01, 2010

I did not then know that the PKK hit the Turks just after the Israeli assassination squad descended upon the Mavi Marmara. The story hit the press shortly after my warning appeared:

'Israel may have ordered Kurdish terror attack' June 6, 2010

Who is the PKK fighting for? June 5, 2010

I have been warning of this for four years, in among other places, the following blog articles dating back to September of 2006:

The "Jewish State" Is Fomenting World War III, September 20, 2006

Turks and Kurds, September 19, 2006

Coup d'Etat, September 29, 2006

The "Jewish State" Is Fomenting World War III: Part 2: More Evidence from the BBC, September 23, 2006

I have known of these facts for four years, the Turkish Government has undoubtedly known of them far longer, so why has not the Turkish Government done anything to prevent and punish the bloody Israeli military attacks committed against Turkey under the guise of the Mossad front known as the "PKK"? Why has not Erdogan publicly condemned what the Turkish press, the Israeli press and other Turkish politicians now freely discuss? Why has not the "alternative" press picked up on my warnings and done something to help me prevent this loss of life and march towards WWIII?