Thursday, November 25, 2010

Was Jesus a "Freemason"? Ask Louis the Liar

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

Louis Turner of Shock and Awe Graphics is a vicious liar. He deliberately misrepresents my critique and comment upon specific belief systems as if I were advocating those belief systems, though it is crystal clear in my statements that I am NOT. Turner attempts to misrepresent my commentary on Christian cannibalism as if it were an advocacy of it, and then Turner misrepresents Christianity as if it were Freemasonry. Turner also falsely claims that I am a "moon landings denier" when in fact I ridicule same. Turner libelously lies and claims that Christopher Bollyn's arrest instead involved me. etc. etc. etc. I guess in Louis' world of lies I am to answer for everyone named "Christopher".

Genesis 2:9; 3:22-24, iterates the Jewish mythology of the "tree of life" the consumption of which turns human souls into gods in that it renders life eternal:

"2:9 And out of the ground the LORD God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. [***] 3:22 Then the LORD God said, 'Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever'-- 3:23 therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 3:24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life."

Jesus, the supposed vine bearing the fruit of eternal life, is to Christians the tree of life, the consumption of which instills the soul of the Jewish god into man. The Gospel of St. John (as opposed to the doctrines of Freemasonry) states:

"48 I am that bread of life.

49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?

61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?

62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him."

Jews were repelled by Jesus' statements because he was asserting that he was god, that eating his flesh and drinking his blood would transfer the eternal life of god into man, and because man was forbidden to consume the tree of life. The Jewish Old Testatment tells the Jews that if they consume the blood of animals the soul of the animal will mingle with theirs and impart its traits upon them (see, for instance Sefer Ha-Chinuch, 148). Deuteronomy 12:16, 23-25, states:

"16 Only ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water. [***] 23 Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh. 24 Thou shalt not eat it; thou shalt pour it upon the earth as water. 25 Thou shalt not eat it; that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, when thou shalt do that which is right in the sight of the LORD."

Leviticus 17:10-14, states:

"10And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people. 11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul. 12 Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood. 13 And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust. 14 For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off."

Leviticus 7:26-27, states:

"26 Moreover ye shall eat no manner of blood, whether it be of fowl or of beast, in any of your dwellings. 27 Whatsoever soul it be that eateth any manner of blood, even that soul shall be cut off from his people."

Christian orthodoxy holds that Jesus' instructions are to be taken literally, not allegorically, hence the eucharist. Mark 14:22-25, states:

"22 And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. 23 And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it. 24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. 25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God."

Matthew 26:26-29, states:

"26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. 27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom."

Luke 22:13-20, states:

"13 And they went, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover.

14 And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him.

15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:

16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves:

18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you."

Unable to find fault with anything I have said, and evidently aware that I can destroy his lies with the plain truth, Turner tries to link me to others with whom I have no connection at all, as if by having spoken to someone I mysteriously must be an advocate of that person's philosophies, even though Turner has no evidence to support his bizarre delusions. It is amazing that the liar Turner calls himself a "Christian" when he thinks and acts like a stereotypical Jew.