Saturday, December 18, 2010

Journal for the Study of Antisemitism, Volume 1, Issue 1, Article 1: I Am Evidently Enemy No. 1 of the Jews!

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

If you have any doubts about what one man working alone with only the truth on his side can accomplish, consider the fact that the Jews have effectively declared me Jewish enemy number one by making me and my work the subject of the leading article in the first publication of their new Journal for the Study of Antisemitism:

http://www.jsantisemitism.org/pdf/jsa_1-1.pdf

I always knew that I was destined for great things, but unfortunately for the Jews, Jacobs, the author of the article, flubbed it badly and in so doing stole some of my glory:

Denial Is the Eighth Stage of Genocide: Dr. Steven Leonard Jacobs' Fatally Flawed Apology for the Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians, January 13, 2010

An Open Letter to Dr. Steven Leonard Jacobs and Khatchig Mouradian of "The Armenian Weekly" Demanding a Retraction, January 17, 2010

The Jews Are Obviously Feeling the Heat: Oh How We Miss Hrant Dink and George Apelian! January 24, 2010

Has Jacobs ever retracted his many proven falsehoods? Do Jews like him ever retract their falsehoods?

That reminds me, has John Stachel, son of Jacob Abraham Stachel, ever retracted the falsehoods he published about my work?

I would much prefer to fight fitter champions than Jacobs and Stachel, but the Jews have not offered any. Alas, the Jews control the press, and their lies are echoed in that press, which refuses to publish my responses or to tell the truth about me and my work; but the honor is mine and the truth penetrates the acrid fog of Jewry into the clear and healthy eyes and ears of normal human beings.

Which prompts the question, what group of normal human beings feel obliged to publish a journal about how the entire human race hates them? I suppose that if lice could write, they too would publish such a journal. Weird creatures, indeed, these Jews. Which prompts another question, why does Jewish introspection never lead the Jews to admit the truth? I think lice would be more honest.

I, one man working alone, have greatly affected the whole of humanity, and the Jews are worried. Imagine what we could accomplish together with the POWER PARTY!