Friday, December 28, 2012

I Would Like to See "The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians" Printed in 2013

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com [CENSORED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH]

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

In 2012, the Jews completely censored my website jewishracism.com. I had posted my book The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians on that website and had offered it for free as a pdf for all to download.

Now that the Jews have censored it off the web, I would like to see the book printed. Over the years, many have offered to print the book. I always preferred that it be available for free, but now think it would be a good idea to put it into print. Scores of people have requested a printed version.

I would especially like to see the book printed as volume one of my proposed Encyclopedia of Jewish Genocides. It would be helpful to have reviews published and to have a forward by a famous person added to the book.

Interested parties may contact me at:

christopherbjerknes@yahoo.com