Friday, January 04, 2013

Revisiting the Cause of Fukushima


Back on 18 March 2011, within a week after the earthquake and tsunami struck Japan, I posited the notion that the Jews had deliberately triggered these events. I noted that the Jews were propagandizing for Cobalt-60 dirty bomb attacks in the weeks leading up to the attack on Japan:

Why, Why, Why? The Strangeness of Greed and the Irrational Basis Upon Which We Often Make Choices

It is just now coming out in the news that the use of explosive devices to trigger tsunamis is old technology. Shortly after I began to expose the likely cause of the tsunami, someone anonymously sent me purported US military plans to use such weapons at the close of WW II. I had no way of vetting that information, but it fits tightly with what the news is just now reporting:

World News»Australia and the Pacific»New Zealand'Tsunami bomb' tested off New Zealand coast

I may have been the first to iterate this theory in relation to Fukushima, but years before me, Benjamin Fulford, who has unloaded cart fulls of BS, amazingly stated in 2008 that the government of Japan was threatened with an "earthquake machine":


The very same outlet that was propagandizing for a Cobalt-60 dirty bombs in the weeks leading up to Fukushima, began smearing those who repeated my theory that the earthquake and tsunami were a deliberate attack on Japan and America.