Wednesday, August 28, 2013

We Have Had Seven Years to Prevent This, and You Still Aren't Doing Anything to Fight Back

The Jews are worried that peace might break out in the Middle East. I warned that they are desperate to start a war with Iran, because their puppet Ahmadinejad is now out of office and the Iranians want peace. This is why the Jews are now taking outrageous and extremely risky steps to wipe out Syria and lure Iran into a war.

The Jews first had the Chinese put pressure on North Korea to threaten the USA with nuclear attack. The Jews then launched another nuclear attack on America by needlessly dumping massive amounts of radioactive materials into the Pacific, which is destined for our shores. Only then did the American government succumb to Jewish demands to attack Syria. I believe our politicians were threatened with scores of Fukushimas in America if they failed to oblige the Jewish demand that America attack Syria and war against Iran.

I warned that the Jews wanted to destroy Syria and Iran, back in 2006 and every chance I have had since then. I warned that they would instigate a series of revolutions in Islamic countries. I warned that Russia and China would do nothing to protect Islam. I warned that they would clear their flight paths to Iran by destroying Syrian air defenses, and that Turkey would be their number one ally in the destruction of Arab and Persian Islam.

I warned that the Jews would again start beheading Middle Eastern Christians in a WW I redux to inflame Christians against Islam, while doing nothing but murdering Christians. I directly, repeatedly and loudly told Middle Eastern Christians that this was coming and in return received only highly publicized smear campaigns against me by Middle Eastern Christians and their Jewish allies, death threats and broken promises. The leaders of these ill fated people want these wars from which they profit as they exploit their own people and all others. They never do anything for us or anyone else but the Jews with whom they are in bed. They forever beg for our help but only to draw us into war against Islam, just as they help the Jews inflame Islam against us. They never help us other than to lure us into war against Islam against our interests. They use their own helpless people as bait for more and endless war. It was an Armenian, James Aratoon Malcolm, who devised the scheme to murder millions more Whites in WW I by blackmailing President Wilson through the Jew Brandeis in exchange for the Zionist Balfour Declaration. Malcolm was in bed with the Rothschilds and Sassouns and betrayed Armenians, Muslims, Americans and Europeans to death and destruction for the sake of the Jews.

Middle Eastern Christians will again be used to bait us into death. They have never helped us and did not heed our warnings, nor did they ever help themselves other than to solicit our support as they publicly defamed us. Their leaders are leeches on our societies, just as they exploit their own good peoples. The only people their leaders ever help as they perpetually beg and loot, are themselves and their Jewish bedmates.

We must now focus on saving ourselves and concentrate on White interests. We should be in the streets demanding that the USA NOT attack Syria. We should be screaming at every corner that the Jews are destroying us and all human life. We should stop fighting other peoples' fights and start fighting our own.

Are any of you yet ready to help me do this?

I have spent years preparing for what I knew, and warned the World, was coming. I had to abandon my writing for this effort. I may soon have time to begin writing every day again, but I will not stick my neck out for people who will not help themselves, let alone me.