Saturday, March 29, 2014

It Is Incumbent Upon Every Generation of Americans to Expose and Weed Out Communist Infiltration and Subversion

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

President of the United States of America John Fitzgerald Kennedy exposed the communist conspiracy to destroy the West:

Before Kennedy, Elizabeth Dilling published several exposés revealing the depth and exact nature of the communist subversion of America in her books The Red Network—A Who's Who of Radicalism for Patriots (1934), The Roosevelt Red Record and Its Background (1936) and The Octopus (1940). While communist Claude Pepper was peppering the Congressional Record with communist propaganda, Jacob Thorkelson was exposing the jewish and communist conspiracy to destroy America. George Van Horn Moseley, likewise, exposed the jews and communists and called upon America to preserve its genetic as well as political heritage.

We have no such exposure of the communist conspiracy in our present world. We do not have a book like Dilling's works, which names the names of the communists Obama, Merkel, Putin, Hagel, Kerry-Kohn, the Trotskyite neocons, etc. etc. etc. who are subverting our nation and the West.

I would write such a book myself, if I could afford the time, but I cannot. So I am limited by my present circumstances to offering up the idea but not fulfilling its mandate myself.