Monday, July 25, 2016

Team China versus Team Russia: America Loses

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

I have been addressing Trump's traitorous ties to Russia, but let me not neglect the Clintons' traitorous ties to China. Bill and Hillary Clinton, together with Al Gore, sold us out to China in many ways, including providing the communist Chinese with rocket and nuclear weapons technology so that the Chinese can reach out and kill your family. Both Clintons belong in prison, not the White House under any circumstances.

I suggest you investigate the COX REPORT, not the one about the cigar, the one about the Clintons' treason which allowed the Chinese to make serious advances towards their goal of killing us all off:


House's Cox Report itself

I have not heard Trump touch upon this yet, but maybe I missed it.